Gift a Book Competition
Enter our design a logo competition to win a £20 bookshop token.
We’re looking for a new, festive themed logo for our much loved ‘Gift A Book’ initiative. Since 2016 we have gifted over 2,000 books to children who may never have had a book of their own, an amazing achievement made possible by the incredible generosity of our customers.
Entries can be hand drawn or created using a computer drawing program but must incorporate the wording Gift A Book.
The logo will be reproduced in both colour and black and white and in various sizes, so please take this into consideration when designing your logo.
Paper entries can be handed in to either bookshop, whilst electronic entries must be emailed to email@example.com All entries must be received by the closing date, as stated in the terms and conditions.
Click here to download a copy of the entry form.
By entering the competition, you accept the terms & conditions as outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents aged between 12 and 18 years (inclusive).
- The closing date for entries is 16:00hrs, Sunday 29th October2023.
- Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- The winner will be notified by Tuesday 31st October 2023.
- The winner will receive a £20 Bookshop token which can be used in either Chorleywood or Gerrards Cross Bookshop. There is no cash alternative.
- The winning entry will become the sole property of Chiltern Bookshops Ltd and may be used for any Chiltern Bookshops Ltd purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, posters and other materials.
- Electronic entries must be sent as a jpeg or png file.
- We’re sorry, but we are unable to return entries.