Determined to help her patients, Dr Gemma Newman has studied nutrition, psychotherapy and a wide range of holistic approaches alongside her medical practice.
This book brings together everything she has learned, in twenty years of clinical experience:
Six essential health prescriptions distilled into simple and free, daily habits.
She has seen radical transformations in her patients, family, and her own health from her open-minded approach to medicine – from chronic headaches to debilitating anxiety. Give yourself the best chance of a healthy, happy life – whatever life throws at you. This is accessible, uplifting, evidence-based advice you can trust. Includes:
- Practical exercises exploring your mind-body-emotional health connection
- Expert help to get to the root cause of your health concerns
- A toolkit of solutions backed by global research
- A bespoke health plan for you – no one-size-fits all approach
- Food as medicine, with simple plant-based recipes
Open your mind to look after your body.
10 in stock